Procuring doors or door sets from a single manufacturer gives you the opportunity to select different door constructions to suit specific requirements whilst retaining a co-ordinated look across the project; doors with widely varying functional properties and constructions (fire ratings, acoustic, x-ray) can retain very similar outward appearance – facing material, vision panel size etc. Youngs Doors will work with you to maintain a cohesive look to compliment other surface materials featured in a scheme.
A wealth of experience in combining the demands of high performance within strictly defined safety parameters ensures that Youngs Doors can continue to offer technical advice to assist in specification at the design stage in areas as diverse as:
- FD30-FD60-FD90-FD120 Fire rated doors and door sets including frames
- Timber or steel door frames.
- Fire escape doors
- Acoustic doors fire rated.
- Xray doors
- Anti-microbial finishes
- Fire rated panelled doors – hardwood and painted.
- Fire rated glazed screens and partitions.