Clinical and hospital projects are multi-faceted, demanding a manufacturer with a tried and tested product range and services that match the requirements of all health care applications – from main entrance architectural features through to high-traffic patient areas, functional back-of-house doors and more. Doors can play a vital part in the function of a building.
Youngs Doors has the experience and expertise to help you navigate the complicated and ever-evolving aspects of the interior door industry from green building standards to the requirements of Building Regulations and other guidelines. Working with you we will create door-sets that are designed to meet the demands of their surroundings and compliment the interior aesthetic.
From advice and support at the earliest stages of design conception, through installation and maintenance after the project is completed, we are driven to manufacture doors for your project that exceed your expectations; in function, aesthetics and longevity – for years to come.
- Corridor fire rated personnel doors for high traffic levels.
- Specialist door protection – trolleys etc
- ‘Medicote’ lacquer
- Fully encapsulated door-sets
- Acoustic doors
- Special aesthetic considerations – childrens wards etc
- For areas requiring radiation shielding, specify Youngs Doors X-shield lead-lined doors and frames, available in Youngs Doors huge variety of surface facings and finishes.