We are looking to appoint an Accounts Administrator to support the Finance Manager and wider team helping in completion of the department's administrative tasks and daily accounting procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension contribution
- Life Assurance Cover
- Colleague Assistance Portal
- Investigating cost allocations to jobs (purchase orders, stock, labour costs) - daily and monthly reconciliations completed within required timescales.
- Keeping fixed assets register up to date.
- Assisting in the effective completion of the department's administrative tasks and daily accounting procedures.
- Providing assistance for ad-hoc projects as & when required.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Proven track record of being a good communicator at all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Good Excel skills is essential.
- Have strong processing and administrative experience from a financial background.
- Will ideally have at least 12 months experience as a processor or underwriter.
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Have excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally.
- Adhere to company procedures and industry regulation.
- Be passionate about helping people.
- Flexible to take on any other ad-hoc tasks required.